- This event has passed.
Wine & Chocolate Pairing
March 18 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm$29
Wine and chocolate pairing is back with the always delicious Dallmann Confections! If you haven’t had a chance to enjoy Dallmann, they set the bar for chocolatiers in town.
Dallmann has put together a special collection of five luscious chocolates for us, which we’re pairing with three different wines. We’ll have the chocolates ready for you to enjoy whenever you’d like to visit our Miralani Tasting Room on Saturday, March 18, 1 – 8pm (this is not a formal event starting at a set time). Orders cannot be shipped.
As always, Wine Club members receive 20% off their order! If you aren’t a member of our Wine Club, you can join now online and reap the savings.
~ Chocolates & Pairings (wines might change…) ~
- 2021 Whoa Jake! (1.25 oz pour) with
– Cardamom (homemade blood orange jelly followed by a layer of rich dark chocolate infused with cardamom)
- 2021 Palisade (3 oz pour) with
– Raspberry (homemade raspberry jam followed by a smooth layer of rich chocolate ganache), and
– Bacon (smooth and rich chocolate with bits of bacon and Applewood smoked salt)
- 2017 Vigilant (2 oz pour) with
– Marzipan (confection of chocolate and almonds encased in dark chocolate), and
– Peanut Butter Toffee (peanut butter, toffee, and milk chocolate deliciousness)